Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daddy's In Charge

A few weeks ago Forrest was so nice to take care of the kids while I had a girls day out at the spa with some work friends! I was able to get a massage, manicure and pedicure. Then we finished up by having dinner. Needless to say it was very refreshing to have a small break in my week and be able to treat myself to something I wouldn’t normally do. The best part was returning home to my kids who were so happy to see me. The time to recharge was even worth the hours following where I got to put my house back in order and clean up the tornado that always hits when Dad's in charge!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks like the tornado that hits my house everyday ... no matter who is in charge. :) I bet it was nice to get out.

Christy said...

Amen, sista! The stroller on the table was an especially nice touch. The other day I found Alaina's balancing on the top of my couch. Silly kiddies.
How have you been? It's been too long.

Josh and Becca said...

Too funny!!! I love you guys!! Miss you!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Looks the same way when my husband watches our kids! Thanks for the laugh.